The Chambers of Commerce of Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland, in collaboration with BBi Communication, have the pleasure of inviting you to this breakfast where we will discuss how cultural factors influence global HR management. Special attention will be given to the differences and similarities between Spanish and Scandinavian business cultures. Several guests from Scandinavian companies that are established in Spain, will share their experience and know-how when it comes to challenges around globalization and cultural adaptation.
We know that in this era of globalization, the capacity of organizations to manage cultural diversity adequately is one of the key factors in their failure or success.
That is why we will cover several issues that businesses are dealing with nowadays, from a Spanish-Scandinavian perspective:
- How to implement the corporate culture in the destination country, without losing local habits?
- How to manage cultural diversity effectively and create synergies?
- How to optimize competitiveness taking cultural aspects into consideration?
- What aspects have to be taken into account when leading international and multicultural teams?
- How to identify cultural differences and manage possible conflicts that can arise from those differences?
- Which could be the legal consequences of not adapting the HR management to the local culture?
09.15 - 09.30 Coffee and registration
09.30 - 11.30 Nordic Forum - Cultural factors in global HR Management
- D. Ibán Más, Managing Director, DSV Air & Sea (Denmark)
- Dña. Magdalena Aragoneses, HR Senior Manager Spain-Portugal, Volvo Car España (Suecia)
- Dña Katarina Ek, Store Manager IKEA Vallecas, (Sweden)
- D. Koen Slembrouck , Head Of Ground Operations, Norwegian Ground Operations, Norwegian Airlines (Norway)
- Dña. Carmen Sanz, Lawyer, International Business Advisors (Norway)
During the breakfast event, attendees are invited to participate in the debate.
Date: Tuesday, the 7th of March 2017
Time: 9:30 – 11:30
Place: NH Collection Madrid Suecia, Calle del Marqués de Casa Riera, 4, 28014 Madrid
Please confirm your attendance before the 5th of March: firstname.lastname@example.org