Capture the strength of international teams –
Sign up for BBi’s Cross-Cultural Communication Course
Do you struggle understanding the Swedish decision-making or other cultural differences? BBi has more than 30 years experience working with cross-culture communication, and offers a full day course that will give you the key insights and tools on how to be successful when leading internationally. The course, carried out in English, is designed to explore the issues of team building and includes interactive exercises, case studies, discussions and videos. Sign up or get more information!
Who is it for?
The course is suitable for individuals managing international teams or projects, both experienced, and for those who are relatively new to an international role.
- Recognise how cultural awareness will impact on the process of building effective international relationships.
- Identify specific areas of cultural diversity linked to communication style, business values and working practices.
- Agree on how best to work in multicultural teams, communicate across cultures and manage the distance factor.
- Achieve goals while managing differences.
- Identify and develop the personal qualities required for working effectively across cultures.
Read through 2 page international competencies set and take the questionnaire
- Introduction and objectives.
- Predicting the challenges.
- First impressions in a culturally diverse team.
- Intercultural dimensions: Task, time and hierarchy.
- Socialising across cultures and building trust.
- The meaning of team work and cultural orientation.
- Building the skills.
- Staying in touch.
When: 13 September 9.00-16.00
Where: Lexicon, Klarabergsviadukten 70
Cost: 7500 SEK excl moms.
Food, drinks and material included.
Trainer: Patricia Craig, intercultural expert.