English Language Coaching will allow you to:
- Be in charge of your own learning process
- Learn in an experiential and personal way
- Make the development of your English skills part of your day to day
- Adapt the content to your real and personal needs
- Enjoy the process of learning the language
- Get fast and effective results
- Diagnostic: identification of the needs and profile of the participant
- Development and definition of objectives, tools and guidelines to follow, based on the diagnostic
- Acquisition of language skills
- Development, feedback and motivation from the coach
The "coach" does not instruct. The "coach" extracts resources from the individual so that a choice of direction can be made; the best way to improve performance and ensure motivation and dedication.
- The role of the coach is to:
- Listen to objectives
- Observe actions
- Detect communicative difficulties
- Offer self-learning tools
- Give "feedback"
- Introduce new strategies
- Motivate and support throughout the process
Coaching allows and favors a mixed format that allows combining face-to-face activities, online activities, conferences, webinars, networking events, face-to-face, virtual and telephone sessions with the coach, etc.
Length: we recommend a program of activities of a minimum duration of 12 weeks (3 months).